Friday, November 02, 2007

woo-hoo... happy halloween "belated"

Halloween Horoscope for Pisces

You tend to go for traditional, if not a bit historical, Halloween themes.
Candied apples, pumpkins, and warm cider make you excited each year.

Costume suggestions: An evil sorceress / sorcerer or a renaissance pirate / wench.

Signature Halloween candy: Candy corn

Scary movie you should celebrate Halloween with: Rosemary's Baby
I know is a little late for halloween wishes.... but at least i remember that halloween has just past, did i???
i'm leaving for a business trip with my dad to dalian, china next week.... fu-yoh!!! business trip wey.... hehe... i'm just tagging around my dad when he goes for official business... then sneak every second i could get to go for shopping!!! hahahaha.... my dad asked me to join him just because he has an extra ticket and my mom doesn't want to go... so since i'm so "free", i might just as well join him, its a free trip anyway....
i'm going back to the restaurant to collect my cheque and return the uniform later.... haha... it's just half of what i actually earned... cuz their accounting period somehow stopped there, so i'll have to go again next month to collect the other half... -boy, kecohnya-
i manage to come home clean and dry during my last day of work.... thanks to abang azhar for not throwing flour or water at me... the real reason is that people from the headquaters are coming the next day so they'll need to get everything spic and span for them to not "memalukan" the subang parade outlet... hehehe... so they cant afford to dirty the place right after cleaning.... -grins- well, i guess abang azhar will be the person i miss the most... he's the best manager after abang isa... he's the manager who guided me around during my first day.... great guy!! yeah, maybe i'll miss syafiq too.... miss his "ok?"... that's what he always ask when he sees me..... and many other MFM crew..... kak sha, diana, sone, chong, muthu, ainul.... etc...
started packing my luggage already.... imagining how cold will it be in dalian, china.... throwing in almost all of my long sleeve shirts and the thickest jeans i could find.... but then... after checking yahoo.cn for weather details which says that the temperature is from 5 - 15 Celsius... how cold is that???? its really hard to imagine, you know.... ish ish...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i terbalik, i go collect my cheque for half month working, but then they give me the money for one month working haha..

Panda said...

whoosh....
so nice!!!!
ish ish...
i want it like dat too!!!
hehe...

debbie 10 said...

ehh u going to china??
ahh was going to ask if u were interested in work at the japanese restaurant in taipan xD everyday can practice wan~

Panda said...

really???
when n where???
r u working there too??
most importantly...
how much is d pay???
hehehe...

debbie 10 said...

yea but i think now no need cos ling ying already started work. neh the japanese restaurant oposite of england optical near the korean bbq rest.