Monday, December 03, 2007

messy.... my luck...











You Are a Little Messy



You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.
You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.
Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.
You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!


yelah.... i'm organised in my way... which may seem messy for you.... you'll just have to see it from my perspective... i know my room will be nominated as the messiest place in the world after the dumpster.... but at least i know where everything is.... i bet when i get everything neat and tidy, i'll end up spending half of my time searching for belongings cuz my room doesn't have a search engine.... i know its not funny....

i went to fish market yesterday to claim my payslip... just my luck.... they couldn't open the damned safe.... so i was asked to come back tomorrow to get the cheque.... ish.... but abang azhar belanja-ed ice lemon tea and a mud pie... hehe.... anyway... i did not go there for nothing and not to waste my rm2 parking fare.... its kak sha's last day yesterday.... she was really nice to me during all my working days in fish market, she guided me throughout my first day, taught me the menu.... she got hired for a job in public bank near kelana jaya.... wishing her best of luck then..... all the best ya, kak sha!!!!

then i was told that the day before was kak anne's last day... wow!!! no wonder there are so many new faces in fish market.... they didn't get to throw flour or any other ingredients available in the kitchen at her cuz she belanja-ed pizza.... anybody who have the guts to throw anything at her (wet or dry) will not get pizza.... haha... it works tho... she left nice and dry....

well... i lost my pen drive!!!! with all my very precious creations in there!!!! actually i didn't lost it... my dad took it by accident (maybe?) and misplace it.... now its gone!!!!! ish ish ish.... all my stories are in that particular pendrive.... and no, i do not have any backups cuz it was save into my pendrive when my computer was infected by virus and going for reformat session.... therefore... i did not re-save the documents back into the computer!!!! yikes!!!!


No comments: