Thursday, December 20, 2007

no title...

Warning: short post ahead!!

Hooo yo!!!
i just realised that my blog posts are getting shorter and shorter... oh well.... because my bro is using the computer 24-7... stoopid!! he'll usually leave the coputer in odd hours such as half an hour before meals, 15 minutes before a tv show or half an hour past my bedtime... how the hell am i going to use it???!!!!
ok... even now is an odd hour as i'm getting ready for bathe... just that i'm waiting for my sis to finish using the bathroom.... ish ish...
now people will be asking me to blog about my trip...
i'll blog but i need to arrange all the details in my brain accordingly before i start...
oh ya... about yesterday's promo function.... i have never been to selayang mall... anyway, i prefer sticking to my kampung (subang jaya)... i'm not used to going places far away from home... especially alone... call my a baby or whatever you want and see if i care.... i'm quite satisfied with the malls in subang or sunway so there's no need to travel such long journeys to other malls.... anyway... i took the ktm to and hired a taxi back.... as i have asked before that the cost of hiring a taxi from selayang mall to subang is almost rm30... yikes!!!! at first i told the driver to send me to the nearest ktm station then he offer to send me straight home... i negotiated the price until he agreed with rm22... is the price ok??? i hope i'm not conned or something.....
hp is going to johor tomorrow.... sl is alrady in shanghai.... cy just hangs out with his college friends... leaving me at home with nobody to hang out with....
ish!!! so what!!! i'll go to Giant with my mom tomorrow.... (sounds so pathetic)

No comments: