Wednesday, March 05, 2008

not enough sleep!!!









You Get Enough Sleep




Although sometimes it make not feel like it on Monday morning...

You are getting enough sleep.

Want to sleep better? Try wearing socks to bed and turning your clock to where you can't see it.




Are you sure???? i read several horoscope and zodiac books during the new year and most of them had stated that my horoscope or zodiac (not sure which) will not be getting much sleep this year.... Oh gosh!!! it's damn freakin' true!!!! the least i slept is about 5 hours... which counts from the start of school after Chinese New Year till now.... my sleeping time have been fluctuating from 2230 to 0030.....


the consequences....

i feel tired every morning....

i find it hard to wake up during my "morning nap" right before i enter school..... sometimes, i can't even lift up my eyelids....

i'm very tempted to have afternoon naps although i always thought afternoon naps are a waste of time... they still are!!!

my eyelids are getting heavier day by day... i wonder.... is it contributing towards my weight??? my weight is increasing currently.....

i feel tired doing the slightest activity such as organising my note... pathetic, isn't it???



why am i so tired??? or the better question is why am i sleeping late lately????

all because of my ASSIGNMENTS and MID-TERMS!!!!

luckily my mid-terms are done... is it??? er.... i think so....

then now its time to rush off with my assignments....

i'm currently done with the very well-known "datuk gong" presentation... now all i have to do is the report and then flee from the "datuk gong" fever!!!!!

i have been mentioning "datuk gong" here so many times.... until my face appeared in the results of image search for "datuk gong"!!!!! oh gosh!!! i'm not datuk gong for god's sake!!!! but i can be his goddaughter if "he" or "it" is willing to bring me good luck for my entire life.... heeee.... i don't mind that...
Oh gosh... i'm currently writing a draft of my report which i have to show it to my tutor tomorrow!!! ish... then i'll have to continue with the "datuk gong" report.... get it done and doubt with.... then prepare for my live DJ presentation.... that's all i have to do for this week....
Then..... i need to complete the english for mass comm report.... then prepare for the advertising presentation.... aaahhhh!!!! i haven't shoot the TVC yet!!!! what else??? oh yeah.. never forgetting my literature review for mass media and society which i considered it half done since i wrote too much on my draft.....
then after all those... comes my finals.... then i could get on with my sleep..... zzzzzzz

4 comments:

Karen said...

i hv no enough sleep too...i sleep 5 hrs everyday oni arr...oni weekends i got to wake up early...tat's y i like friday so much lol...regarding ur previous,what u said is true,go to uni juz waiting for going home oni...once i reached uni i wish time runs faster so tat i can go bek asap LOL...

Panda said...

heee...
i'm talking bout secondary skool dat time lo...
now in uni i'm ok...
its kinda fun....
besides the very sempit building...
u got a lot of assignments to do too???
sorry i can't go tomorrow...
i didn't realise dat it is week 9 already...
i have 2 reports due on week 10...
ish ish...
n i still thought its week 8 dat i can tangguh a bit...
not enuf sleep liao a!!!

Karen said...

asg is fine now bt my experiment report is the one that annoyed me =.=" alwiz change n change n change the graph,ans,etc...

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda,
i've been experience serious lack of sleep too for the past week...well, nothing other than work la...and similarly therefore i am experiencing tiredness and sleepiness...hmm, at first i am thinking of taking chicken essence but well, my body is too heaty for it ..will resort to chinese herbal medicine like 'pau sum' to overcome the tiredness and maintain the alertness...
...this is live man...