Friday, March 21, 2008

Recap -situations and birthday celebrations-






Your Birth Month is March


You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.
Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.

Your soul reflects: Respect, desire, and generosity

Your gemstone: Aquamarine

Your flower: Daffodil

Your colors: White and light blue

Ok... i know i have not been posting for around 10 days already... so i'm here to round things up about what has happen after my birthday.....

well... i'll sum up what has happened last week... nothing much on wednesday as i didn't join the trip to NTV7... i heard that it was kinda boring tho...

then... on thursday!!!! something BIG happened!!!! i was..... LATE for school!!!! oh my gosh!!!! since i went to uni i was never late since i always arrive about an hour earlier to school for the sake of parking space.... i woke up at 8 that day when i was supposed to wake up at 6... and my first class is at 8... so guess what???? i'm very very LATE!!!! but however i did not really realised that the minute after i woke up... i was still stumbling about what day is it actually, was it a saturday?? i simply just can't accept the fact that i woke up late.... then after recalling that i have not had my lab session nor went to campustown yet... i jumped up straight away and yelled for my dad (since my mom is not around... you see... my backup alarm clock is not around.. that's why i'm late!!!) my dad offered to send me to school instead of me driving there since there'll not be any parking spaces left by that time..... hehe... that's my papa!! i on-ed my phone and saw miss calls, sms-es from my classmates... fu-yoh!! my first time late and everybody is so concerned!!! bangga wey.... -salutes and bows- thank you very much!! well... at least i still get to sign my attendence and just miss half a class.... thanks to my papa!!!! one more thing... mommy came back from kota bharu!!!!

friday... we were planning to shoot our tvc at marco's pizza today.... so we headed for lunch at kfc first because having lunch in marco's is kinda pricey..... however.... my friends decided to give me another round of celebration... i was really shocked since my birthday was already over for a few days.... nice cake!!! thanks!!! i'll upload the photos later.... then shooting at marco's went not as planned since we were not allowed to shoot at the kitchen... but good thing there was a small open-kitchen so that we could still see how the pizzas were made.... stephanie was the pro in shooting so i minded my own business and try not to disturb her....

Saturday.... replacement class!!! 2 lectures, advertising and culture.... i bought my camcorder along to finalize the video we shot yesterday.... but during the lunch break... we wanted to go to jaya1's noodle house for lunch and its kinda inconvinient to bring my bag along so i decided to leave it with kevin since he said he's not going anywhere.... then when i was at noodle house, kevin sms-ed me and said that he was going out so he will take my bag with him... i said ok because i assume that he will be back very soon..... who knows he went back to kepong to get his ptptn loan thingy and marc sounded as though he was not coming back... i was so startled and called kevin straight away... he said he was on his way back.... stooopid marc... apasal scare me???!!! then during the night i had another round of birthday celebration with my high school friends at pyramid... photos will also be uploaded later..... it has been quite some time since i last saw them.... rae, cheryl, hp, shehlee and jia shan..... we ate at a cantonese restaurant and ordered the "adult" way... by ordering rice and stuff... hee!! thanks for the meal!!!!! its really special!!! then we went around and shop... i bought a long sleeve shirt which i considered for quite some time whether to buy it or not... its really nice i really loved it!!! heee...

Wow!!! i had a lot of birthday celebrations this year.... 1 with my classmates... 1 with my family... 1 with my groupmates and 1 more with my high school mates.... thanks everyone for remembering and celebrating my birthday!!!! i really appreciated that!!!! thanks!!! arigatoo gazaimasu!!!




3 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

heyz panda...

sorry i am here to to some hard-selling again;PPP

ka lok's new forum (as well as new blog) is up...do visit his blogger blog for details;-)

p/s: i am 'scouting' for malaysian and singaporean fans;PP

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

heya panda...
...buoy i so feel like blogging la today...
but no time to write long stuff :-(
anyway my surgery is to correct my lazy eyes lor..sort of operating on the eye muscles...which is a bit of a tough job this time round, as i had an op when i was three which made things hard for now...@_@
well, speak to u again when i get back...btw, haha, it's our month eh i forgot to say;P

Panda said...

oo...
lazy eye...
i'm in blogging mood too...
but i juz dont have time....
my blogs are all left to feed themselves....
i really must update them right after i'm thru with my assignments...