Thursday, August 21, 2008

dodged...

after i reach home from school today.... i got to know that a parcel for me has arrived yesterday when i was busy shopping in pyramid.... so.... instead i'm left with a pink card telling me to collect it at the post office within 15 days or else.....

the post office closes at 4.30... since i reached home before 4.. i guess i could just go over and get my parcel instead of risking it being sent back to the sender because i may forgot all about it after this...

after retrieving my parcel.... i was on a hurry to rush back home... when i just shot off when the traffic light turned green.... well... doesnt sound wrong, right??? but nooo.... it's awfully wrong.... i was so focused on going home... i didnt realised that the green light was actually meant for those vehicles which heading straight but i'm planning to turn.... so i just turned and almost crashed into a toyota vios coming from the next lane..... luckily that guy jammed his brakes hard enough to stop and avoid the crash....

and lucky me too... there was no damage done towards both cars... however... i think the driver of that toyota vios is still cursing me like hell... and seriously doubt my driving skills and qualifications of getting a license.... so sorry man!!! i know that it is impossible for you to be reading my blog... but i just wanna say that i'm really really sorry!!! oh gosh.... i promise i'll be more careful next time!!!

No comments: