Thursday, March 01, 2012

The 3rd month of the 3rd cycle of my life

Since I have started this blog, there'll be a post on the 1st of March for almost every year... So I guess I should make it a trend now.. The 1st day of March marks the coming of my birthday, which I will be celebrating in another country..

So that marks the 3rd cycle of my life, according to the Chinese zodiac.. So much yet to be achieved and here I am, stuck in my comfort zone, too scared to walk out and face the harsh, coarse reality.. In the 3rd cycle of my life, should I seek for a change and step out from what i have been fitting in comfortably for the past 2 years?? I might give it a try.. but that will happen after my study trip.. I sure hope I won't start doubting my decision by then..

I have regretted a lot about thousands of decisions that I have made but never took action to fulfill it.. Leaving it to rot until it disappears and what's left are predictions and "what if"s... So for now, I think I will have to stay strong to my decisions and really try to make it work... Since I am not that young anymore.. there are things that I might not have the courage or passion to do when I strike the older age...

For now, my goals are to travel alone and study abroad... I have been thinking about the work and travel programme, but I am not that keen to go to USA or New Zealand.. I am more interested in Asian countries, China, Japan or Korea.. are there any work and travel programme for these countries??

I'll be off to the panda neighbourhood next week... So stay tune for some picture-heavy blog posts...

No comments: