Monday, March 05, 2012

Korean Carnival




Well, I think my Japanese Cultural event post is still hidden somewhere in my drafts after... let me see.. 4 years, i guess.. anyway, here's the recent Korean carnival I've helped out..

First things first, I'm sorry, there's no photos of korean guys or girls captured during that day.. nor were there any human in my photos.. I conveniently forgot to bring my camera and all I have was my loyal 2mp camera phone.. so there's just so much to share then..

I was there at 8am to help out.. as a helper to the event organiser.. my duty is to help out whenever help is needed.. and my main duty is to guard the souvenir booth..








 



Here are the close-ups



These are.. I forgot what is it called in Korean.. It's for blessing.. something like a good luck charm in Korea.



 I Love Korean souvenir cards.. cute huh??



These are bookmarks.. really nice.. One of the top-selling products of the day...



The top are postcards... the bottom are coasters with traditional korean female characters..

 

 hanging deco stuff and mini bookmarks.. the mini bookmarks are also the one of the best selling items..



Pencil case... colourful!!




Fans~~

 

 Korean characters' stickers...


 

 Pouches...

 

And more pouches.. I really like this one.. It looks like the shape of Doraemon's pocket..


 


 Those are the front side of the booth... Here's the "backstage" of the booth.. It's not too messy, I guess..

That's all for photos... The carnival went on from 10am to 6pm and I stayed throughout the whole event.. and even participated in the lucky draw... knowing my luck, I went back empty handed... except for kimbaps and kimchi..

alrightey..
Signing off~~
Toodles!

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

wei...wei...wei...
my turn la...to wish you Happy Birthday ;P
huhu...may all that you wish for, all that you dream for comes true!!
hope you have a great celebration in hk...!!