Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Anticipation..

I can't believe this is actually happening, all the excitement and anticipation throughout the months are now paying off as I am soon going to board the plane and head to Macau and take the ferry to Hong Kong...

I have been planning this trip ever since I booked the tickets which was last May, looking out for hotels, travel routes, places of interest, the local attractions and about everything available in Hong Kong and Macau...

After 10 months of looking forward to, the day has finally arrived. I am now in mixed feelings where one part of me is really excited and wanting to take off this instant; but another part of me is kinda sorrow that after this, all the excitement is going to end...

Oh well, as least I still have another trip to look forward to... but this is not relevant... So anyway, Hong Kong has always been mu favourite country ever... Since I was a kid, I was exposed to TVB dramas and I totally fell in love with them.. WHich inspired me to be a scriptwriter (which I am still not one... yet) and grew my love towards the small congested place..

Despite the size and the hectic living, I really don't know what is the main factor that makes me love this place so much.. I even thought of moving or at least stay there not for traveling reasons but to experience the life as a citizen there...

Alright.. Now, I am done expressing my love towards Hong Kong, so I guess I shall now go to bed as I will be missing it for 6 nights and prepare for my flight tomorrow~~


SIgning off..
Toodles~

No comments: