Saturday, November 11, 2006

4 hrs break at 1 Utama...

Hey heyhey... 2day is a saturday... i know 2 most of u.. or maybe all of u.. Saturdays r rest days.. the weekends... where ppl spend time out shopping, waking up late, hanging out... But 4 me, unfortunately... Saturday is no rest day but a normal skool day, which i hav 2 wake up early, drive 2 skool in d not-so-heavy traffic.. attend boring lectures...etc
In normal saturdays, my class is from 8-10a.m. a 2 hr lecture then balik but 4 2day, due 2 sum replacement class, my class actually hav a 4 hrs break after d lecture n b4 our nex replacement class... Siao... Lucky 4 us, we hav plans 4 dat 4 hrs break... which is go 2 1u!!!!! Our main idea of goin 1u is 2 play bowling but after slight consideration, sum of us went 4 karaoke instead... hahahahaha(HP, dun jealous.... i promise 2 belanja u d..) we sang 4 2 hrs & lepaskan all our stress...
Hehe, i know my driving skills really cannot pakai n my sense of direction oso very lembap.. so Darren, thanks 4 leading me all d way 2 1U & back 2 d campus...N thanks 4 d ice cream too.... hehehe... My car cant go very fast... thx 4 bearing wif my speed.. i know u like 2 race around d parking lot wif ur car...
To bluey(dono izzit ok 4 me 2 mention names here, but i dun think they r reading my blogs anyway, so hu cares...), thanks 4 letting me explore ur make-up bag... din know there r so many types of cosmetics besides foundation, blusher, eye shadow, maskara, lipstick/lipgloss... i really muz get hold of sum n try them out.... u muz teach me o!!!! I wanna learn how 2 make-up!!! i wanna learn hip-hop dance!!!! i wanna join d stage-performance club!!! I wanna slim down!!!! i wan D***** out of my group!!!! i rather take ash instead... D***** is a jerk!!!! he's no gentleman, not even qualified 2 b a man... U r out of our gang now anyway... c how will u survive... Darren will make sure ur life will stay miserable, u'll pay 4 wat u hav done.... wahahahaha(evil laugh)....

No comments: