Saturday, November 04, 2006

Assignments...

Huhuhuhu..... 2moro's sunday!!! my 1 n only rest day!!! Yippee!! (suddenly a great big pile of imaginary papers fall on my head..) Oooh... my assignments' question paper... SIgh... i think dat means no rest day 4 me... every subject has it's assignments.. y???
Anyway, i'm now doin my social psychology assignment. i have changed my research topic from obesophobia to claustrorophobia ( fear of confined spaces) but i'm still considering aviophobia (fear of flying), wondering which 1 should i do??? any suggestions???
Then i'll still hav 2 continue wif my marketing assignment which is d lauching of my so call company's "new product" , i hav 2 start doin d SWOT analysis b4 its too late...
Dat's not all.. i still hav d management assignemnts untouched.. sigh... its kinda hard i hav 2 select a country 2 do business with then consider all d prblems i may encounter.... damn pro... maybe after this course i can switch 2 business if i want which i think it will never happen...
3 down, not really down, 2 b accurate its "listed down", now 2 my socialogy assignment... wat's d advantages & disadvantages of then plural society??? i need 2 each which can have a lot of elaboration...
Oh-no!!!1 i 4got all bout my press conference!!!! wat am i goin 2 do??? any1 hav any ideas 4 my press conference, i need a special subject... not those ordinary events dat we c almost everyday... Help!!
Writing 4 business... d question is not wif me, i will assume dat's its not wanted yet...
So now, i'm off continuing with my assignments.... Feeling kinda sleepy, i may go off 2 sleep after my hair is completely dry...

No comments: