Thursday, November 30, 2006

fats or scars??

Hohoho.. we have now come 2 an end of november n marching down into december, d last month of the yr... the yr 2006 is gonna end soon.... wat were my new yr resolutions???? O ya... like other yrs which is 2 slim down... but currently my weight hav never changed... So i'll just change from slim down 2 a more narrow area of slimming which is my legs.... since i never work on slimming down on d whole so i'll just hav 2 work wif d legs... However... my legs now r full of scars... both my knees n my thigh.. so wat's d point of slimming down since my purpose of slimming down is 2 wear short pants n never feel awkward wif d size of my legs... d ugly scars hav now make me feel even more awkward wearing shorts... so.. i guess dat means no more short pants or skirts 4 me.... sigh.... but i'll still wear them just maybe once in a blue moon... depends on my mood actually.... boy, my jeans r tight...
done wif my legs now... now moving 2 my mock press conference 2moro.... hehehehe... it will b special... different from wat other groups hav done... thinking-out-of-d-box is wat wanted from mass comm students.... Not bad... it kinda funny while discussing them... well, Mr. triple B sure change a lot since we celebrated his bday 4 him on tuesday.... He's more responsible now... but i still hate him sum of d times... cant really change dat... just dont hate him dat much... teoratically it shud b like from a 1000 times of hatred changed 2 maybe 500 times.... well, just ignore my childishness bout d "i dun fren u" part....
Off 2 choose my outfit 4 2moro...

10 comments:

debbie 10 said...

oh noooooo...

its too early to think of resolutions...dont scare me!!

Panda said...

izzit too early???
its already december....

debbie 10 said...

*clamp ears with palms*

debbie 10 said...

why deborah instead??

Panda said...

hehe...
ya.. y deborah instead???
anyway.. r u coming back during chinese new yr???
juz kinda curious...

rae said...

hey, i really dun understand ur meaning of "fat".. ur legs r definitely not fat la..trust me..ive seen SUPER fat legs ok..urs is nothin compared to theirs..
actually, i oso planned 2 slim down abit, mayb 3 kgs but it neva turned out too..haha..no discipline, i call it.i just go weak when i see food..so i end up abandoning my slimming plan..summore christmas comin, all diet plans will surely failXD

debbie 10 said...

nop...one year of confinement in japan. angpows can always be posted to my hosts' address.

mwaha

rae said...

teruk la u debbie...haha..

Panda said...

angpows????
not qualified yet wey...
well,rae, my legs might not seem fat 2 u but it is fat 2 me....

rae said...

last time im sayin this: UR LEGS R NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my blood pressure is rising ady le..