Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bz... bz... busy.....

If any1 tells u dat uni life is honeymoon, he/she is lying!!!! As i have been through (counting) 1..2..3... about 6 months of uni life, there was never a day free from d feeling of there's sumthing i've not done... there's another assignment due-ing soon, there's a presentation next week..... Sigh... dat's life... Honestly i dun mind if my life is fully occupied by film shooting, screen play, stage play organization... etc but my life is now occupied by marketing proposals, managing reports, the advantages & disadvantages of m'sia as a plural country, business letters... etc... wat's course am i taking actually???? business????
All bcuz of all these damn assignments, i hav 2 give up d opportunity 2 join d stage performance club n give up my chance of learning dancing wif a fren.... Wat a big sacrifice!!!! The only assignment i'm kinda excited about is my mock press conference 4 writing for mass communication... We hav decide our event n now we hav 2 plan it out n get d setting ready, then send out invations 2 out 2 my so-called media....
There's has been a long time since the last time i went shopping with frens... although we do go off shopping between classes during 2 hour break time but there's always d time factor pulling me from shopping freely... Hopefully during d 4 hour break on saturday, we can go 2 1u n shop puas-puas.. i'm more than happy 2 sponsor d tranportation which is my car... but in 1 condition, my class will hav 2 hav enuf gas left 4 my 2 drive home... hehehehe...
p/s: Jason, Sean, Matt, Ray, if u guys r reading my blog, i'm so very sorry that haven't meet u guys even u guys hav reached m'sia 4 like 2-3 days... i really dun hav 2 time, i hav replacement classes 2moro n d day after... i might b meeting u guys on friday but i'll contact u guys later( or maybe u guys can contact me instead.. i dun mind.. "d number is...(u know wat...) n dun call after 10 cuz i will have off-ed my handphone"<--- Sean, ur favourite line, juz dat i modified a lil 2 make it look like mine.. =P )

4 comments:

debbie 10 said...

*falsetto pitch*
im baaaaaaaaaack~~~
alamak im so sleepy now so will whizz pass ur post tmr or so.

Panda said...

oo...
i've received ur postcard!!!
din really expect a postcard from u..
when my mum gave d postcard 2 me from d letter box, i was like: wat's dat??? those pc fair invitations again???(cuz it shaped like 1...)
then when i saw d very familiar handwriting...
then oni i realise...
hehehe
thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hey
Looks very very busy. But since u enjoy it, u can tahan wan lah. haha. Well, once uve finished ur mock press conference, tell me what it's like, i'ld like to know.
And sorry for no comments fr me for so long. Im equally busy with final exams.

Panda said...

can c dat most of u r bz wif exams...
i'm d oni weird 1 bz wif assignments...
bout d mock press conference...
honestly i'm kinda excited bout it..
but i dun ENJOY d rest of my assignemnts cuz they hav ntg 2 do wif my degree programme...
those r juz general subjects...