Sunday, February 04, 2007

Blogging time!!!!

Ta-da.... Eeeeeets Blogging time!!!! i shud have been posting blogs more often since i'm on semester break but..... i dont know why.... If u guys have noticed, i've been setting up another blog for my fan fictions... bcuz d old website that i used 2 post up my stories is currently nowhere to be seen... so, 4 safety purposes, i've decided 2 post them up again on my very own fanfic (short for fan fiction) blog, so that it won't disappear suddenly (unless i delete it) and i have an extra place to keep my stories.... Therefore when my com has anything wrong with its hard disk, i wun b worrying bout my stories whether i'll b seeing it again onot n quit all the brain-cells-killing work of recalling back wat i have written.
Well, d site now is still currently under construction, it wun b done until i finish posting up my very 1st story which was written like bout 5 yrs ago.... It's actually my very 1st post-up story, i have plenty on paper written bout at least 8 yrs ago.... hahaha.... i'm revealing my writing age here but i dun think any1 cares since i never improved my writing and i still stick with childish writing.... sigh... But i still enjoy it!!!
Those written on paper years ago... i dun think i'll b retyping them out... kinda lazy 4 dat... so i'll juz post up what ever i've typed and saved in d computer.... N not 2 4get, d posters i've created 4 each of my stories 2 add a bit of color 2 it...
Been posting bout 15 chapters already... still a few more left 2 go before my 2nd blog is officially ready 4 viewing....
cheers!!!!

No comments: