Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Still CNY

Its still CNY... a few more days 2 go b4 chap goh meh... my empty palms r still open 4 ang-pows!!! haha...
went n stroll along other ppl's blogs... HP was still in her topic bout gaining weight due 2 too much eating during d new yr... Rae... as usual... d vietnam thingy which was actually last century's business... sigh... my neck will b as long as d giraffe now if i'm still waiting 4 her update... Cheryl... saw her update bout d calculator thingy... commented it... cheryl in her usual frequent-updating mode... Debbie... her blog bout d sports day thingy... tried 2 leave comments but dono y cant... will try again later... hu else??? o ya... there's all my links 2 other blogs... no more... hehe...
I'm now bz wif 1st hand assignments... web page design n finance... then i'll hav 2 start wif HP's story as she requested.... which was actually last yr's biz.. hehe soree ya... delay 4 so long... writer's block... hah...
uni life currently have seem 2 be a bit more enjoyable since i hav a day off n i completely changed my group members... hopefully it'll work out... i need 2 stop enjoy working alone cuz teamwork is really important in life... yup yup (nods hard)
o ya.. i'll b goin 4 a new yr gathering in my primary skool teacher's hse... get 2 c sum long-time-no-c classmates.... actually d gathering is held every yr so its juz a yr of separation.... ntg dramatic... there'll b no crying, hugging n stuff... i might write bout it later... depends on my mood n how d gathering goes...
then on sunday, there'll also b a gethering at my 2nd uncle's hse... dis kind of gathering is held quite frequent so i might even gabung(merge) both gatherings into 1 blog... depends on my time n mood too.. of cuz....

3 comments:

Cleopatra said...

What? I've got a mode??
Fine. I just updated, by the way...

debbie 10 said...

sorry the comments have to be moderated 1st b4 appearing ;)

Panda said...

yup cheryl...
ur mode is frequent-updating mode...
not bad huh???
icic... hav 2 b moderated b4 appearing...
hehe... jakun betul...