Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

It's d 2nd day of new year.... logically i wun b on9 thruout d 1st few days of new year due 2 d visiting relatives part.... but sumhow dis yr... it's different... n i dono y.... maybe its ncuz i usually balik kampung on d 2nd day but i did not dis yr cuz my cousin sista from england is having her wedding celebration later on friday.... so we'll juz go off on wednesday instead of d usual 2nd day of new yr....
Well, d shows on tv now did not really interest me... therefore i pop myself on9 browsing aimlessly on websites in My Favourites.... Juz came back from my uni's website 2 check if d finals results r out.... (NOTE: it's not dat i'm so eager 2 know them but i juz happen 2 hav ntg 2 do.......) but they r not.... fortunately... cuz it might ruin my whole new yr... y did i go n check in d 1st place??????!!!!! B4 dat i was on a HK uni website: HKBU... stands for Hong Kong Baptist University..... it's d only university dat i have found in HK dat has film, television and digital media 4 masters programme..... i now regretted dat i've signed into utar.... i shud hav grab d a-levels or anything equivalent n go straight 2 HK 2 pursue dis degree and continue d master.... aiks..... sigh..... Y did i found out bout dis so late????!!!!! Casey... y didn't u give me dis website right after my spm????? Wat a waste now...... i cant go 2 HK..... (snifs...) TVB is now so far away!!!!! N yes... they do hav internships or training in TVB!!!!!!!!! (wah!!!!!) Regret regrets regrets..... i wanna turn back time!!!!!! i wanna go there..... (snif snif snif)
I guess i'm done 4 now.... i'll juz quit crapping n continue wif my tv...
Happy Chinese New Year 2 everybody hu is reading dis blog.....

2 comments:

debbie 10 said...

gong xi gong xi! hau jiu mei yong hua yu le...
sorry abt the random chinese...

Panda said...

hahaha...
gong xi gong xi 2 u too!!!!
how's chinese new yr in japan????