Monday, February 26, 2007

Off on fridays....

Hey hey.... Panda here is proud 2 inform u guys dat i actually hav 1 day off during dis sem... hahahaha... i know dis is a really normal thing in uni but after have 2 go 2 skool 4 6 days during d past 2 sems... u will understand my feelings bout having a day off.... which is --- friday!!!!! So now i'm free on fridays.... shopping trips & K trips r always welcomed.... dun 4get 2 ajak me when there's any lo!!!!!!
Actually..... after studying d timetable... there shud b more off days 4 me... 4 instance tuesday have only a 2 hr lecture.... wat a waste of time... y not sqeeze it into other days so dat i can hav another day off??????? But oso muz b considerate bout utar lo... so small.... no classes liao... kesian.... faster move 2 kampar lo.... then d whole campus will less quite a number of students... like 2day... they tried 2 sqeeze 130 students into a room dat can oni fit a maximum of 50 students.... pandainye..... so clever wey....
sigh... still regretting bout my uni choice but wat can i do???? muz "try" to "cherish" my uni days here lo..... Then oni i can finish them faster n go 2 hong kong... TRAINING IN TVB!!!!!! Yay!!!! hahaha (muz study 1st ... dream later la!!!!) hehe... study 1st... make sure i got enuf cgpa 4 them 2 hav no further questions than 2 accept me in their course.... then let me go training at TVB!!!! (still dreaming a???? CGPA so low even scholarship oso tak dapat d..... *doink*-knocks head- b realistic la!!!)
i still hav a long way 2 go bout my cgpa (tahupun...).... but cant do anything liao... last sem d... so juz save my goals 4 degree la.... (Wat???!!!!!)

1 comment:

Panda said...

wey.. wey.. wey...
kesian me ma...
i got 2 go 2 skool 4 6 weeks last 2 sems ma...
so now utar kesian me then gimme 1 day off lo....
ur skool hrs oso quite short ma..
now short sem... very fast finish liao d...