Monday, April 09, 2007

Back to blogging

It has been quite some time since i last blogged... d last thing i remembered was complaining about my web page design assignment which was long gone and over, turned out to be a disaster but i dont wanna spoil anyone's mood here... so i'll quit talking about that... Zip.....
Not really in a mood of blogging these few days with my really weird connection... Now i'm wondering who should i blame??? streamyx??? but they say the website itself may also be undergoing some problems.... sigh.. you'll never know who is right???? but my connection is really irritating... not wrong with the speed, i can open web pages smoothly.... i hardly download so i'm not sure a bout d downloading part... but the uploading part is really hell... i can start banging my computer just because of the upload speed... or maybe ability will be more accurate cuz its not only slow but it cant upload AT ALL!!!!! That really irritates me because i need to upload my assignment although its really lame and simple online to gain a little more extra marks since i screwed up the rest before... ooopppssss... i said no mentioning about assignments especially the web page one.... okie dokey.... ZZZZZeeeepppp.....
Back to my uploading issue... i cant even upload pictures into my blog.... or even into photobucket..... wat's going on now???? why is this happening to me???? i want to upload!!!!! HElp!!!!
anyway, i'm always aware that i'm on my last week of my foundation.... ( its kinda weird to switch topic so sudenly... but anyway....) Woohhooo... after this... is my study week... finals.... sememster holidays... n (drumrolls) DEGREE!!!! i was really looking forward for degree... the old reason is to grab a chance to study what i always want to study.... nowadays my reason have changed... i wanna go to HKBU!!!!!!! i wanna go to hong kong!!!!!! I wanna end my degree fast!!!! then continue my masters in HOng Kong!!!!! everyone is going overseas but me...... australia, england, us.. bla bla bla... oooo.. yes... i'm goin somewhere.... somewhere call PEtaling JAya... heard of it??? Nobody cares anyway.....
Hanging out with old friends last weekend was really fun... except for the car "masuk pencuri" part.... but it was really nice getting to see all the old faces...( now now... i dont mean the old as the aging kinda old... its the erm.... its "used to" kinda old... get it???? i hate my english..) everybody chatting from top to bottom bout everything... laughing away.... sharing old jokes... We should actually do that more often yeah?? catch everyone before they leave for oversea... n i leave for PETALING JAYA.... well... i'm on my semester break next 2 weeks... anyone have any plans???? or maybe next week... i dont usually study that much on study week....
The chatbox is always ready for any suggestions... do not even hesitate to type whatever crazy ideas you have in mind.....

p/s: Happy Belated birthday to debbie...

5 comments:

Karen said...

i m still in PJ =)

debbie 10 said...

anywhere away from subang is outstation ;D

Panda said...

really???
hehe...
but subang is in PJ...
so does that count???
when r u coming back, debbie???

Anonymous said...

Yahahaha....
i'm tagging u....
go look at my blog and you'll know what i meant....
gogogo...

Anonymous said...

yo.. interesting .