Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kena Tagged.... Sorry guys...

What the.... I kena tagged....
So i'll have to fill up this form....
and tag another 5 people...
yikes...
here goes nothing....

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : P3
Birth Date : 11th March
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
Right of lefty : Righty (Trying hard to be both)

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : erm... birds(any living thing with feathers)
My weaknesses : i hate losing....
My Perfect Pizza : peperoni & cheese.. (yeah... extra cheese....)

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : I dont wanna go to school
My bedtime : usually before midnight
My most missed memory : Hanging out with friends...

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger kings : Mcd ( i hardly eat BK, so i dont even remember how they taste like..)
Single or grouped dates : Grouped dates
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Tea...( i havent drink nestea before...)
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choc…
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : No way... I hate That!!!! (tAk NAk!!)
Curse : Sometimes...
Take a shower : Of course i do...
Have a crush : Maybe...
Think you've been in love : Should be...
Go to school : yup... HKBU(dream on...)
Want to get married : yes...
Believe in yourself : I do... but... I still fail...
Think your a health freak : dont think so.. ( i eat everything that i like... i dont care... hardly exercise...)

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : er... yeah...
Gone to the mall : Of course...
Been on stage : What kind of stage??? kindergarten concert stage???
Eaten sushi : sushi??? its been a long time since i've touch those...
Dyed your hair : dark red.... That was last year…

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : nooo...
Changed who you were to fit in : err... depends...

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : (nods)

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..

Best eye colour : It doesnt really matter
Best hair colour : erm... i dont mind...
Short hair or long hair : preferably short...


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : blogging
Hour ago : driving my way home…
4.5 hours ago : attending web page design lecture…
1 month ago : celebrating my birthday… =D
Year ago : ermm… Watching tv, I guess…

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : a lot of things… (friends&family, my stuff…TV..etc..)
I feel : a lil hungry
I hate : being framed…
I hide : my secrets…
I miss : the teddy bears in goong(princess hours) Especially... Alfred
I need : luck

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

One : HuiPIng
Two : Cheryl
Three : Rae
Four : Debbie…
Five : Yikes… there’s no more in my list…. Can I tag the 1 who tagged me??? Sorry, Jason… I know i got no friends.....

No comments: