Tuesday, April 10, 2007

animals???

When i was browsing all over the internet... i found this picture of this very cute polar bear... if i'm not mistaken... he has been asked by those "nature lovers", i'm not sure what' the name of the oganisation... to be send back into the wild... i think its south pole or somewhere... (so sorry... i dont really follow the news... correct me if i'm wrong...) instead of keeping it in the zoo...

But in my opinion... why not keep it in the zoo and promise him secured care than leave him alone in the wild and let the polar bear hunters track him down??? At least you can make sure that he is safe in the zoo than saving him from the hands of cruel hunters.. which also hunt baby seals.... eeewww..... what's the point of killing them???? their fur???? i admit that their fur are nice... so let them keep it to themselves... why are you stealing it from them??? the artificial ones are as good as the real ones...

Tell me....

<------ how could you kill such a face????



Hehe...

sorry... i'm a little obsess with this little guy here...

cant really resist his cuteness....
Here's another one.. ---------->








p/s: it took me really really really long to uploads these pictures due to my dumb uploading speed... so even if you dont like the pictures... please dont critisize them.... for the sake of my effort...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hohoho..
congratulations..
you r being tagged ny me..
get yourself off this comment box and go to my blog(you know where..)
then'll you'll understand..








Why are you still here????
get moving....