Monday, April 16, 2007

My 40th blog.... (fireworks...)

Haha... i've finally reached my 40th blog... in bout... how long have i been blogging??? approximately 6-7 months.. i guess... that will make 5-6 blogs a month.... is that a good figure??? i know "real" bloggers blog everyday.... but how can you have something to write everyday??? even if you have the topic but will you have the time to blog every single day??? hmm... i guess not... a day with 24 hours... i sleep for 7-8 hours(usually), school takes up 2-8 hours( depending what day it is..), dreaming time(not sleeping) takes up bout 2-3 hours... other daily activities(eat, bath, drive, change, choose clothes...) takes up 5-6 hours... how many left??? well.. the hours left are for tv.... and d rest rest are for internet... 24 hours dont seem enough for me to be a qualified blogger.... so i'll just stick to bout 6 blogs every month then....
Yup YUp... i'm on my study leave now... you must be wondering... why am i here blogging when i'm on my study leave... i should be studying... cuz it's called "study" leave and not "blogging" leave... how come they dont give TV leaves??? I promise i will study when i have the mood.... i promise.....

Been watching Feel 100% lately... just to recall.... I'm now on the "brake brake" part... still cant help laughing when come to think of it.....
Oh ya... its not "TV" leave either... i should not be watching tv....
i should be sitting at the table.... "hugging" my web page design & Finance textbooks.... That's what i'm supposed to do....
But i really cant help pressing the on button on the tv.... forgive me for that!!!!!!
I'll go study... i'll go study... (mumbling to ownself...)
Wait... i better go study now....(getting serious...) No... i'll go for a shower first....
keep myself fresh before "hugging" my textbooks....
Maybe i should have my dinner first.... So that i wont feel hungry while studying....
the angel in me is trying to kill off the devil in me to stop it from distracting me from studying.... wonder who will win???? catch up with me later....

9 comments:

debbie 10 said...

40th? cooool. how many have i posted up :-/

Panda said...

yours should be more than mine, of course...
oh yeah...
question: why i cant leave comments at ur blog now, debbie????

Karen said...

haha...yea...let's celebrating ur 40th blog !! Belanja makan ! :P

Panda said...

What???
Hey.. now holiday i got no pocket money d le....
how 2 belanja o????

debbie 10 said...

yin ning just asked me the same thing. i dont know!! howww?

rae said...

wow...40th post..thats a good achievement.keep it up !!

rae said...

wow...40th post..thats a good achievement.keep it up !!

Panda said...

o ya..
debbie i received ur post card 2day...
nice..
rhanks a lot..
i think u shud go 2 ur settings part n change d new-blogs-do-not-have-comments part to new-blogs-have-comments...

debbie 10 said...

you are welcome! sorry it took ages ;_; and ive tried all possible effort to get that comment link back..sigh...