Saturday, June 30, 2007

だいじょぶ

The main purpose of writing this blog is to tell joanne (if you are reading this blog) " Not to worry.... There's nothing wrong with our video... everything is working fine after converting... so we dont have to waste another 1 and 1/2 hour to redo it again... だいじょぶ です!!!!"
Okok now... for the japanese... its just for a little practise... since i have no one to practise to at home so maybe i should try them out in my blog... since debbie understands them... haha... As i have learnt during my last japanese class.... the tape recorderテプ レ コダ that sensei use to bring along during classes is not he's... it belongs to UTAR!!!! and why am i making a fuss about this??? here's a small dialogue to show you why:

sensei: Lee Pei Tsan san...
me: Hai!
sensei: Oh... you have 2 san-s... pei tsan san...
me: (mumbling) yeah i have to san-s.... get on with your question...
sensei: are wa tepu rekoda anata no desu ka -does that tape recorder(its actually a cd player) belongs to you??-
as i was still mumbling bout the 2 san-s thingy so i didn't really get what sensei asked.. and he's asking in a fast-paced japanese... i only heard the desu ka part.....
me: mo ichido onegai shimasu -please repeat 1 more time-... slower please.. ( i have not learn the japanese version of "slow"... hehe)
sensei: (slowly so that i could hear each syllable) a-re wa te-pu re-ko-da a-na-ta no de-su ka -does that tape recorder belongs to you???-
me: (thought for a while) Iie watashi no so ja arimasen.... -no, its not mine-

- should i write all these in japanese????-

sensei: dare no desu ka -who's is it??-
me: (how the hell should i know???!!!!) er... sensei no.... -teacher's...-
before i could even finish the sentence,
sensei: Iie, sensei no so ja arimasen -no, it does not belong to the teacher!!!!-
me: huh??
sensei: are wa tepu rekoda UTAR no desu ka -it belongs to UTAR..-
me: cheh..... (mumbles again) you are the one who's always holding it.... i thought i was yours... how should i know that its UTAR's?????

-end-

-should i translate it???-
maybe i should... the translation will be the ones in blue.....
well.. i'm suppose to edit the video for our broadcasting assignment... then complete my communicative english assignment.... then think about my broadcasting assignment 2 (the radio programme stuff... must be ORIGINAL)... edit my pengajian m'sia assignment.... start with my mass comm assignment.... and start searching for japanese series so that i could pass my listening test!!!!
so much to do and so little time!!!!
especially the broadcasting assignment 2.... original programmes plus 24-7 broadcasting schedule???? nothing is in my mind now.... i dont see anything wrong with the programmes of radio channel nowadays... they are all really good... (excuse for my no-originality ideas)
anybody who is kind enought to help me?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the title attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.