Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Can you actually believe that???!!

Can you actually believe that???!!!!
now i bet people will be asking....


"believe what wey????"


"what's the fuss la wei???"


"kecoh mengada...."



yup... by being the "kecoh-mengada" person.... i just can't believe i'm having the writer's block after i found my disc of fanfic backups within a stack of random cds last weekend....

what the!!!!


its such a waste as i had such great brilliant ideas in the past and just forgot about them completely.... just because i thought my memory was so good that i don't have to rely on my pen and paper jottings.... but it's my idea so i thought i could just remember them... they are original though.. fresh out from my mind.... how could i forget them so easily???!!!!


whoosh... its so frustrating when you got the mood, the time and the references (which is all the previous chapters)... ideas will just pack their bags and go off for a vacation or something.... then when they are back from god-knows-where they have been... i might either... don't have the time... the mood.. or even the materials to jot them down.....


why are you treating me like this???!!!


well... i will have to rely on my diary for the jotting-down business.... but i somehow don't feel comfortable letting people see my drafts as they are usually full of mistakes and unlogical scenes... i don't mind them seeing or reading the final post-ups but the rough copy??? its so embarassing letting people read your mistakes and asking about the out-of-the-box ideas (aka unlogical)... its the first day i bought my diary to school and "people" are passing it around jotting down their birthdays... ish.... (hehe... no offense "la"... just kidding)


i'm now thinking whether should i write my stories in cantonese characters or just translate my ideas to english..... writing in cantonese seems a little weird but its closer to my actual idea... while writing in english makes it ok to be posted into my fanfic blog but as you know my english.... "sucks"....


so now what????

here i am staring at the microsoft word documents i opened without a single word typed into it.... what can i say???!!! i'm a failure......


-its thaipusam tomorrow... and its a public holiday... means no class... yippie??? sigh.... means i have to replace my 2 lecture classes which were supposed to be held tomorrow.... which also means more saturday classes for me.... that is why i kinda hate holidays during the teaching/learning semester... however i don't mind them after the semester.... don't get me wrong-

2 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

dear panda,
thanks for ur msg...hm, yah i agree that as long as our parents are with us, it is already a blessing...will smack that into my head again...yes, indeed always telling myself that too..but sometimes other things just mask those simple yet important 'fact'
..and btw, sorry for those miserable posts...lately been in my own black box very often...and the blog is the only channel i could let things out...pity those who read it sometimes...
but thanks! really appreciate!

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

and oh, back to ur post...u know how much i admire creative people like u...i mean i've never been good at writing fiction (and all my karangans are non-fiction, fakta type-dead boring:P)

it could be so abstract yet interesting to me how those ideas could just come and then u wud just get this urge to write...which btw, reminds me of the things people always say abt composer or lyricist..they compose in the toilet:P