Saturday, January 19, 2008

LUCK is On the Way!!!!






You Had a Fantastic Year!


Compared to most years, last year was definitely great.
Overall, you're living a much better life than you were twelve months ago.
And nothing is a better mark of a good year.
Here's to hoping next year is even better!


means i may have a great year ahead of me then.... yippie!!!

i just realised that i really don't have the habit of checking my emails and messages regularly in all places except those in my blogs.... i currently have more than 200 unread mails in my hotmail.... more than 400 unread mails in my yahoo account... bout 30 in my gmail... and more than 200 unread messages in my friendster message board.... ish.... its not that i dont like reading them but its just too many and it gets more everytime i see them.... judging how long i log in to my friendster account.... so people... if you have a message for me which requires an almost immediate response... please leave that message in any one of my blogs.... i'll be replying you right after i see them... but if its too long to leave them here... you can always leave me a short message here that you have a message/mail for me at which email account... then i'll straight away go check.... no biggie....

now... i have just found something that will brighten up my dull day.... i found backups!!!!!!

backups of my stories that i have wrote... however i dont remember doing those backups... but its there!!!! yay!!! i can update my fanfic blog and the uncontinued story in my yahoo kimo blog... yesh!!!!! my luck is getting better now.... hopefully it doesn't stop here.... and i'm starting new stories too.... i got my new 2008 diary... i'll be filling it with details of my stories here and there like what i have been doing last time... i realise that my diaries don't contain my story inspirations anymore since i started my uni life.... its time to retrace... i really like writing stories... in chinese or english(usually the translated version.. my first hand ideas are usually in chinese)....

back to my story-writing life.... fanfics... here i come!!!!

p/s: please do my poll if you have not do so... its on the top right corner of my blog... if you did my poll... would you mind asking some of your friends to do it as well??? pretty please... its for my assignment...

3 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

panda,
thanks for ur encouragement..yay, must ganbate ler..what other option is there?
...and u also ganbate in ur studies wor...hehe, u never know u might be our malaysian female ang lee in the making..or u might head a team in tvb next time..so hehe, all the best in ur studies...;-)

...ah, so u r a pisces too? *shake hands*...but hehe, sometimes i am just too superstitious so i try not to read those horoscope predictions ler..;P

Panda said...

haa...
i really wanna end up in tvb.... hopefully as a director or script writer... if only luck is on my side....

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

oh hey panda, just remembered..haha, i wanted to say earlier that i am not a nutritionist (a proper practising nutritionist in a hospital needs to have some clinical background and their qualification is really a human nutrition course)..and in fact newspapers/the job market is misleading the public by using the term nutritionist for those people doing sales of nutritional products..it's really a wrong term in that case...
..i'm a food scientist to be exact..but haha, i dont fancy working in a lab or doing experimental researches...my previous job was a food safety consultant/trainer/auditor...and i really hope to continue from there and get the status of a qualified and licences food safety auditor..

...and hm, yah, if that's what you really want, then work towards that...many people may say 'dont dream' etc discouraging words, but hey i say 'if that's ur aim' then go for it!;-) everything is possible...afterall those great producers and script writers in TVB are also layman (oophs, dont mean to de-grade, but u know what i mean)