Sunday, December 14, 2008

its done finally!!!




Your Surfing Habits are 80% Female, 20% Male



If we had to guess, we would guess you are a woman.

You use the internet to keep up with friends and family.

You are likely to get online to communicate and share information.

You are also to research things that directly effect your life, like health and travel.

I guess there's no doubt about that... i am female anyway... the main point i get myself on the line is to blog.... check out some forums and blogs... facebook (mainly for pet society nowadays)... well... when it comes to holidays... the only way to keep up with school buddies is via blogs... (of course, your friend will have to be a frequent updater too....)
besides i have finally finish my keekee-knows-what... and just in time before the deadline.... had it delivered and got my feedback... woo-hoo... looks like my few late-sleep-nights paid off after all... although the whole think isnt as good as it should be... since i knida rushed off the ending part because i was in a hurry to get the whole thing done and get it sent to the whom-it-may-concern... so the whole thing is rather amateur-ish.... but i have gotten my desired response... so anyway... i'm satisfied!!! wahahaha...
now i guess i'll have to focus on studying... after 2 weeks of hanging around... i almost forgot that i have an exam coming up this coming wednesday... i havent even collected my exam slip yet... aish... what a bother...
this should be a happy post... and today should be a happy day... so although i have stuff to rant about... but i decided to keep it to myself for one more day... i'll release everything tomorrow....
so i have nothing else to write about... i guess i'll be signing off!!!
p/s: Happy birthday to whom-it-may-concern!!
wahaha... (wondering who is whom-it-may-concern??? haha... that's my purpose.. to get you guys curious.. so that you'll stick to my will-bore-you-to-death blog for hints and clues.... since i have nothing much to write about these few weeks and my posts are all getting boring-er.... so sorry you'll have to bear with that...)

2 comments:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda~~
thanks so much for the address of your video...why~ it's so lovely you are overly humble la gurl;P
well, in terms of creativeness, maybe can improve a bit la..you know like so simple effects..a bit too plain it seems..
but then again, who am i to comment, not knowing to do this myself makes me no one to say antyhign la...;P
plus i am guessing it'd taken quite some time to even make this alone..
so well, kudos girl...
plus, it's yan chai..so it's melting my heart watching itla..hehe, and i like the song so much..hehehe...points to add for u;-)

only that I would thought that adding more message in front or at the back would be nice...but if you couldn't figure out what to say at the momemt you were completing it, then I guess it's a bit hard also...

but all in all..good piece of work..it doesn't matter how i see it (i liek it alot already...very heart warming la~~~)
...i'm sure 'to whom it may concerned' would liek it..hehe~~)

let's see how he respond~~

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

by the way hor,
remember the birthday card that i mentioned thru email the other time? I've only managed 5 persons message (including me that is)...and I've wanted to share with the few of us...and you as well...unfortunately i only remmebered after I sealed it that I needed to take an image of it...@_@ blur me...
well, whatever it is...hope mr 'whom it may concern' finds it enlightening ...buoy..this is the first time i ever did anything like that...can't believe myself;PPP but it's fun tho;PPPP kakaka...
by the way, like the way you put it...'to whom it may concern'..reminds me of Harry Potter's 'he who should not be named...kekeke;PPP'...cool;P