Monday, December 29, 2008

spring cleaning...

today... my mom suddenly suggest that we have our spring cleaning... out of the blue... but just upstairs... its not really spring cleaning... more like dust terminating....

every year... especially during the end or somewhere near chinese new year, my hatred towards dust will increase to its maximum...

you'll never know how much dust there are around you until you start getting rid of them.... loads and loads of them.... how i wish somebody will just invent a chemical which will help exterminate dust by just spraying it around your house... isnt that good??? saves loads of trouble....

anyway.... as much as i hate dust... i hate spring cleaning as well... because its the time when my mom realise that i saved up loads of "rubbish"(according to her) which are a waste of space and they trap dust.... then she will be threatening me that she will be throwing everything if i dont organise them... ish....

however... there's only one thing to be happy about when my mom suggest us to do spring cleaning... which is.... chinese new year is near!!! yippeee....

2008 is reaching its end already.... gosh that was fast!!! let's have brief recap of what i did throughout the whole year.... (according to my blog, like i said... to depend on my memory i think i can only remember 3 things...)

the first thing i did at the beginning of the year is to help out in the utar 2008 january intake orientation.... got all frustrated with mr.m.... wahaha...
not forgetting the datuk gong chaos... oh gosh... my face will appear in the datuk gong search page again!!!
tried the mixer and stuff and got the chance to be a "DJ".... record a radio drama, commercial and news...
celebrated my birthday 5 times.... oh gosh.. i'm gonna be older next year...
being late for school for the very first time of my life because my mom wasnt around...
watch raymond lam live in mid valley... seeing him walk pass right in front of me twice!!!
met up with my used to be primary-school-buddy... faan jin, we sat on the same bus for 2 years... catching up is always fun...
read the last preteena comic strip...
screw off my chances of applying a scholarship...
sent a few friends off.... overseas for futher studies... shih mun... ernest.... cheryl...
went to a japanese language festival...
mv shooting.... the video is still on youtube.... kinda lazy to link it up.... search under utar broadcasting, my username is p3puppydog..
said goodbye to our dear old nissan sentra which has been around since i was born....
went to see the moonlight resonance's casts in summit.... heee...
missed the opening of beijing olympics...
ebay-ing!!! happily bought quite a number of books from there...
genting trip with uni buddies
HK trip with dad!!! enjoyed it very much!!!!
learnt korean!!!
got addicted to pet society...
let flash get on my nerve...
created my first ever video for whom-it-may-concern for his birthday!!!



well that's all i remember...
signing off!!

No comments: