Monday, December 08, 2008

monday....

Its a monday!!! but i'm not really into my monday blues yet... since i'm still on my so-called-study-leave-but-actually-it-should-be-exam-week-but-dont-know-why-my-paper-is-on-next-week-which-is-supposed-to-be-my-semester-break week....

study?? nah!!! i have not even touch the slides of my multimedia design and applications... not to mention read thru...

i realised that my posts arent as frequent as they used to be... this can only mean one thing... my life is so boring that there's nothing to share at all... whahahaha.... it's kinda true by the way... i'm currently on my so-called-study-leave-yadda-yadda..... but i havent got much stuff going on round me...

oh ya... i changed my mouse... since the previous one is driving me crazy... when i click once it becomes a double click and it keeps failing me when its suppose to click... i end up buying a whole lot of stuff that i dont want in pet society... dont really wanna sell them off because the price is so damn low... so i'll have to find a place to put them... or not, leave them towering up in my chest.... besides its christmas mood back in pet society.... its so white and joyful.. i couldnt help not buying stuff for christmas... i decorated d-ken's house with a whole alot of christmas decorations... bought him some costumes... now he look like an elf... which is kinda cute to me... and on the same time... i'm trying hard to earn back all the money i have spent... i used to be kinda well-to-do but after my christmas shopping spree... i now almost broke... or maybe its not me... it's d-ken... ahaha...

what else is there to write??? hmm.... nothing else i guess.... time to sign off...

toodles!!!

1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

oh hoho...ur lucky pet society in christmas mood already ha...;-)
ah, where are u having ur intern?..it'll be very interesting i hope..well, just get the anxiety over and it'll be fun i am sure;-)
good luck gal...!!