Thursday, December 04, 2008

frustrated short semester...

i just dont know why but i really have a very negative feeling about short semesters... everything seems to go wrong for me during this time of study.... foundation went chaos.... i could accept that as a coincidence... but degree too???? i dont think so...

i know short sems are suppose to be a more relaxed time of study... but no... not for me... everything is squished up into 7 weeks instead of 14... assignments are in a rush... everything... is a hassle!! when there is doubt you'll have to wait till the next week for consultation.. because most of the lecturers are part time... even if they aren't, you only get to see them once or twice a week... which you will have to delay your work until the next week which is also a week closer to your deadline....

all my assignments gone haywire during this semester... nothing just seems to go right... not even a single thing.... dont mention public speaking because it didnt go as plan either... my impromptu was utter nonsense... as i dont have enough time to work out the points... my persuasive was worst as i was damn nervous of being late and the FIRST one... my demonstrative was a huge disaster!!! as our topic wasnt demonstrative enough and we were under the time limit.... these are the minor cases of the semester...

let's hear about the serious ones...

multimedia design and applications... why do they always have to have web page design subjects in short semesters??? why do they have to have it in our course anyway???? i so hate webpage design now... i think i would now rather work in a bank than to work with web page design... i change my mind about giving it a chance when i'm desperate... no chance given... eventhough i have to beg in the streets... no web page design!!! if you see me charging into the webpage design field in the future... i'm not the person you've known anymore... so dont greet me or anything... i might be suffering from amnesia due to a huge great big accident... i might not even remember you... so please bear with me...

my assignment was a total wreckage!! if my demonstrative speech was a disaster... this assignment is a whole "doomsday"!!! at first... ok the only part that went right... is i got to choose the title that i want... that's all... then everything starts to go wrong... i'm in charge of flash.. and i cant do anything right with it!!! ok the page by page thingy is ok... but when it comes to linking... i'm really near to killing myself... i thought of just failing the whole assignment... but i cant bring my group members down with me... the whole assignment is a total failure all because of me... and ever since... nothing has gone right with this assignment... even the posting doesnt work for me... fine... i'm so thru with webpage..

No comments: