Tuesday, November 18, 2008

one fine day...

woke up super-dee-duper early today.... what time??? 6.30am!!!! and my clas starts at 3pm.... isnt that early???!!! what for??? coz a simple mistake the KWSP has made... i have to crack my eyes open at the brisk of dawn.... so i went off with daddy to KWSP at JALAN GASING... they specifically wants us to go there.... ish...

on the way to jalan gasing.... we decided to round over our old... er... old old old... house... at jalan 9/5 (something), yala... my memory.... where i used to live when i was born until i was around 3 years old when we have to move to johor... it sure brings back memories... it was such a long time ago until we werent sure which house was it.... hahaha.... and i just realised that it was like less than 5 minutes walk to assunta girls school... woooo... so that means if i'm still living there... i might be studying there instead... or maybe catholic high... because it's not that far also... if that's so means i still get to slide around on the giraffe slide and by the time i can drag my siblings around to play with the see-saw which i always have to play alone when we still lived there since my sister wasnt born yet.... and maybe get the swing fixed... it was broken since i know it's a swing... but looking back at photos shows that i have once been on that swing... i hope i'm not the one responsible for the broken chain....

anyway... end of nostalgic stories... back to the current thing.... my line has been down for a day now.... and i really hate that.... this is why i arrived uni early... to provide some updates to my kinda-dead blog.... besides... i havent been seeing my d-ken for days... i loved the sailor suit and kimono sold in the clothes shop... but d-ken is a guy.... takkan nak jadi pondan... so i guess i'm just save coins for later then.... anyway... demo speech's topic has been changed due to unforeseen circumstances... actually its not really unforeseen... because i actually saw it coming.... just sooner or later... and i still wanna bet that there maybe a miracle... heee...

i'm so lazy to fill my post with colors and modify fonts and stuff... so sorry its kinda boring... my blog aint no picture blog anyway... heee... i can hear laughter of the gang from the lab... guess how loud are they... i can hear exactly what are they talking about... ish ish....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from KWSP. Care to explain what was the simple mistake that EPF made. It would help us to ensure that such mistakes are not repeated.

Thank you

Panda said...

my dad used his kwsp savings to pay my uni tuitions fees... then the kwsp sent a letter to inform that the check was ready to be collected... but they sent it to me instead requiring me to bring and original and photocopied ic.... but it was suppose to be for my dad...
and it was his ic and photocopied one needed... lucky he had 1 in his file or else... we might have to go again...

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

oh~
..and i was thinking how come u need to go to KWSP...
well good that it's settled...:-)