Sunday, November 23, 2008

Summary~~

time to sum up stuff that had happened these few days....



starting with thursday.... momma treat us for k-session again!!! yeah!!! before we left... i cant believe who i saw in my opposite neighbour's house.... she looks a lot like pn liew(my chemistry teacher, who was kind enough to help me pass my chemistry exam by giving me one more mark....) and boy, she dresses like pn liew too.... while i was opening the gate... i couldnt help looking at her coz she wasnt facing me and i cant really see her face.... until my neighbour greeted us then only she caught a glimpse at me... and she still remembers me!!! heee.... unfortunately... i'm so thru with chemistry that my current course has nothing at all to do with chemistry.... but i did told her that hui ping is doing chemistry... wahahaha... she must be very proud of you hui ping!!! weee...

k-session went on as usual... just that we were too early... so we hung around and wait for them to get ready.... until around 2... we were kinda expecting the bill coz they will usually pop out before the session ends.... due to the fear of you leaving without paying... but there were no sign of bills to be seen... and my parking ticket was until 2.15 only.... if they are not coming in that means we can continue and i will have to pay for another hour for the parking ticket in case summons are going round... rm0.50 parking ticket to rm40 of summons... which is more worth it??? you do the math...

anyway... i was suppose to drop by at joanne's place to grab my external with our webpage in it... since i will not have time to do it on friday because i have a small exam for my korean class and i have to flip through... although i didint.... heee...

but since k-session ends at 3 and joanne was going out by that time... we'll just put the thing on hold till friday then.... see what i can do....





friday... have to woke up early.... because we were suppose to meet at joanne's house at 7am to rehearse our demonstrative speech.... weeewaaa.... *censored* until around 1.30 i head home for lunch.... didnt really start on the webpage.... instead complete the slides for presentation.... flip through my korean stuff... went thru the grammar and off i go for class... the quiz wasnt easy but it wasnt hard as well... just because i didnt study the vocabularies and pronunciation.... anyway... there will be a replacement on saturday... 3-5pm... wa.... my whole saturday... gone!!!



saturday.... which is not really my day.... because of.... ****censored**** anyway... my presentation did not go well... in fact.... nevermind.... others did a great job though... we even had lemon marble cupcakes and lemonade.... heee...
then its md&a tutorial.. i couldnt get the file to open because the file was saved in a different version... but anyway... the tutor gave me several tips on completing the website... so thanks... and she saw us playing pet society on facebook... ask us to send her the link... hehehe... and then after almost everyone left... me and eggy offered to help her mark our mid term paper... wahahaha.... then eggy accompanied me until around 2 because my class starts at 3 and i'm alone... but i went to pb at around 2.15.... hung around and bought ice-cream from news junction... i didnt notice that news junction was actually just opposite of pb.... it's always so far from pc i keep thinking that it was miles away... i almost missed it...
eggy's car kena broke in and her whole bag was taken.....
i heard marc had an accident too...
i guess saturday wasnt only MY unlucky day.... bc3's too....
sheesh...

No comments: