Saturday, November 08, 2008

quizzy is back!!




You Are Monday



Like this day of the week, you are ruled by the moon.

More than anything, you are flexible.



You are moody and impressionable. You are easily influenced by the world around you.

And while you can be temperamental, you eventually adjust.



While Mondays tend to be the hardest day for people, you don't mind getting back to regular life.

You're the one waking up early and making the coffee while everyone else complains.

it has been quite a while since i did all these quizzes... these are always useful when you have no idea on what to blog on or you just purely have nothing else to do....
its a saturday.... well... people usually work half day but i have to go to school.... and for next week... its a whole day.... and also my very delayed persuasive speech presentation is on....
woke up later than planned today... snoozed my alarm clock a few times until i decided that it is getting late and i really have class later.... after my breakfast i went to switch on my phone... i usually switch it on before i leave the house... but lucky me.. i did not do that today!!!! because my dearest class rep informed that i'm required to hand in my speech outline today!!! despite of the "class cancel" thingy... woooo... luckily i had it done and dealt with.... so now i only have to print it out and it's already 10.45... my class starts at 11.30.... wahahaha... running up and down like a maniac to print my outline... because my document is saved in my laptop and the printer is connected to my dad's laptop... so i'll have to save the document from my laptop to my pendrive then open it in my dad's laptop in order to get it printed out.... wahahaha... luckily... mission accomplished in time... i still manage to get the whole thing printed out without any hurdles... mr. printer is being very nice to me....
back to the quiz above... i'm influenced by how people judge me... so does that count as moody??? well... i do complain... but if complaining doesnt work... why complain then??? save your energy and get things done, will ya!!!


1 comment:

Kee Kee 琦琦 said...

hey hey panda,
thanks for the wish (the spelling is chemo)
and i wish you all the best in your studies too...student life is great compared to working life...;PP
but perhaps in your case, your working life later will be even greater...;-)