Saturday, February 28, 2009

argh..... waiting is torturing....

It's currently 9.30.... zero replies... but the number in my inbox did increased!!! ya... 2 new mails....

wooooo -drumrolls-





facebook notifications!!!!!


waaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't do this to me... and yes... i confess that i secretly hope that those who applied the same place as me does not have a CGPA higher than me....
yes... i also hope that the person applying also does not have better qualifications than me...


eh-hello... this is the real world here!!! competition!!!! you'll have to fight for things!!! and when you can't fight with your hands... the least you could use is to fight with your qualifications.... but the only thing i'm losing out here is my employment history.... which is a HUGE... i mean HUGE factor when it comes to applying for a job, intern or whatever.... my employment history is a total joke if i were to insert them in... so i just eliminated the whole column....


so what now??? i'm still waiting... oh well.. i'm posting my 3rd application later... via snail mail... i really hope the snail will be able to arrive its destination in the least 3-4 days or i'm toast!!!! come on come on.. you can do it mr. snail!!!!!

I'll be checking my mail everytime when i got the chance... i'll on my phone 24/7.... pick up calls even during 3am....

come on now... where is my luck when i need it???!!!!

I NEED REPLIES!!!!!

No comments: