Saturday, February 28, 2009

Waiting desperately..... -the desperate student-

Oh Gosh!!! what am i doing???? i'm up already on a saturday morning... and for your information.. it's 7am!!!! waaaa!!!! the best thing is.... my class starts at 12pm....

why am i up so early??? no idea... maybe it's just something that has been bugging me for the whole week.... INTERNSHIP!!!!

woah!!! i have never been so "semangat-ed" until my sleeping hours are affected.... this must be something really important... ya... if it's so important... why am i like doing loads of stuff last minute... sent an application to a production house via email.... NOTE: 1 production house...

Yalah-tu.... ok... just sent another off... ok.. so now i have 2 applications sent... and ZERO replies.... argh!!!! this is really killing me!!!!

Ok.... I have not post my application to NTV7 yet... apasal???!!! because their email's inbox are constantly full!!! if i wanna send i should do it via post (aka snail mail)... with the name snail mail there... it's obvious that my application will reach there soon *tuhan-knows-when...

and i am required to submit my offer letter by like next week!!!!! i was actually planning to do 1 application at a time... but time doesnt allow me... (and which dumbo will actually believe that they will be accepted at once???) so ok... i sent 2 and 1 more will be post later today.... wah.... how come the deadline is so tight???!!! i thought this thing should be like given around 1-2 months of time to apply and stuff.... apasal??!!!!! this is UTAR.... planning is always.... better not talk about it.... in case somebody from UTAR is actually reading this (except the students, of course!!! they will most probably agree with me anyway...)

hoo-laaa.... why no reply yet????!!! people don't go to work that early ke???? but it's a saturday.... half day.... so that means there should be people working de-ma.... even if you don't want me just at least give me a reply with a big fat "NO".. of course... that's not encouraged... just that waiting for something is really torturing... especially when you are really really desperate!!!!

it's 8.30am.... should start working liao gua???? no replies yet.... the number of my inbox has not moved ever since....

still waiting~~~~

No comments: