Saturday, April 04, 2009

assignments... presentations...

i actually have nothing to write about... my current life is majorly about.... assignments..... assignment..... presentations.... presentations.... assignments.... finals.... oh... it's too early for that...

today's beta test is a pure disaster... it just adds my hatred towards design subjects... hate hate hate.... its week 13 next week... which marks the due of our short film.... i have not finalise the script yet... gosh... and my production report... aish... what else do i have to worry??? hmm... the stoopeed programme id for multimedia broadcasting...
and my pilot script... which i have already started writing... so i will not worry about that first....

there's something wrong with my antivirus... it just will not update... it has been 2 months already.... aish... what i have to do now is uninstall the thing and reinstall it but i cant find the cd... so much for being organised....

another week with less than rm10 to spend.... but still i got thru... haha.. i'm now upgrading my "jimat" skills... so that i can carry on with the same thing when i'm out for internship... i really need to go light on the cash.... hopefully my allowance is high... but i really doubt that... i never ever experienced high allowance before... i've got like... rm1 per hour... rm20 per day... so we'll see how it goes...

i cant sign into pet society again... aish.. why is this happening to me all the time???? my internet connection is getting very cranky these few days... it is either damn slow... or the dns light will never stop blinking...


i should be starting on my communication research methods report... i have said that since i'm done presenting my proposal which is like 2 weeks ago already.... till now... nothing is done... but i still have to finalise the script for the short film... which hopefully could be done within a short time... then i should write my production report... which i am still starring at a blank document not knowing what words to fill.... and i am also supposed to do the outtro for the multimedia broadcasting assignment... but i hate it so much... i rather do other things first... eventhough the due date is later.... aish...


signing off!!!

No comments: