Wednesday, April 08, 2009

what i should do

Honestly... i should be updating my other 2 blogs... including my fanfic blog... that makes three...

besides my blogs... there are several things that need to be done before i start shaking my legs for study week....
communication research methods assignment 2
screenplay and scriptwriting assignment 2
multimedia broadcasting (although hardly participating.. but i did help with the sketches and stuff!!!)

and not forgetting... my media planning presentation tomorrow... woo-hoo... "looking forward"... i'm starting to hate presentations now... especially when things get so complicated... its just a simply presentation... i stand in front and talk.... but there just have to be loads of critism.... opinions... "shootings"... which "pressurize" the whole thing... ( i know that's not the right word.. but i cant think of any other better words...)


a lot of things have been changing.... about me... the me in the past... is not the me now anymore... and i think the future me will be different too.... i keep changing i'm not even sure if i could keep up with myself.... things that i used to enjoy doesnt seem that fun anymore... people change....


the industrial training list is out.... however... the place i'm going to is already confirmed... so no harm done... haha... what kinda harm will it cause anyway??? it turns out that we will not be going to the same place... the LAI gang are now separated.... all over the place... with 3 in damansara perdana.... the rest... one eating free biscuits... one in cheras but assume she in singapore... one went back to his old "home"... one is joining forces with her "rakan sekampung".... one who is the oddest of all... is "beautify-ing" people in the future....


all these while i have been looking forward to my industrial training semester... but now... it seems to change... i kinda want it to delay.... hahaha.... eat my words!!! my stomach is now full of words... i think this is why i'm a kg heavier than before.... stoopeed words....


i am so broke... no money... why??? i dont know... but hopefully.... my urge to spend will come back.... come back... "bring back o bring back... o bring back my money to me to me..." that sure rhymes...
correction... my money is not really lost....



i dont know what am i talking about... signing off!!!

No comments: