Wednesday, April 29, 2009

tadaima!!!

heyo heyo!!! what's up besides the ceiling or sky....

what's with the long break yo ask me???

well well well... assumptions people....

my study week... last week... this week 3 papers...

what am i doing???? since i'm not blogging????

wahahaha... is your guess "STUDYING"???

lucky guess.... that's not the main reason!!!

its just my internet connection was down for almost a week here!!!
yala tu... i can concentrate on my revision and get the marks i couldnt get during my mid terms and assignments... yeah right... never!!!
1 week without facebook... pet society... blog... aish.... torture!!!
luckily i still have my tv... my savior... so no internet is still fine with me...
until.... when i found out that the stuff that are coming out for exam only has a few sentences in my notes... i began to freak out... oh no.... where is the internet when i need it.... this is tertiary studies... when you don't have enough info... you search for info... but the point is... how am i going to search with the damn dsl light blinking like some kinda of flashing thingy (dono what could i use to describe) which is obviouly driving me crazy...

current exam status... 2 down 4 more to go...

what else...
i guess that pretty much sums up my past few days....
if there's anything else i'll be updating...
so for now... i'll just be....
signing off!!
goodbye folks!!

No comments: