Friday, May 08, 2009

pre-merdeka.... sigh....

i still have one more subject to go before i could declare "merdeka" for myself... while i think a majority of utar students are already officially in the mist of "merdeka" mood... sigh... why is it always like that??? my exams always takes longer than anybody else.... ever since spm... it's always i have to start earlier and end later than everybody... maybe its just some kinda trick that will make me study and do my revisions longer than anybody else... but to tell the truth... it is really hard to concentrate and study when you know that others are already enjoying themselves with their holiday plans....
how can you not be influence by the carefree and merry mood????

so that is what happening to me currently... i only have like around 1 day to study my completely untouched international advertising subject.... because half day is gone already for today... and tomorrow's wesak day... so another half day gone case.... so that sums up to be 1 day... to start studying from scratch...

what about my sunday??? have fogotten my sunday??? hehehe... i'm taking a break on sunday.... i'm off to help keekee and friends for their video.... so another half day gone... and then it's mother's day.... the next half is gone also... how to study???
and keekee... i am more than happy to help you out.... because i'm lazy to study... and this is the best excuse... so dont feel bad or anything... if you do.... just treat me a huge lunch on that day... wahahahaha... i'm just kidding.... dont take it seriously...

what will i be doing after my exams???? well... that's for you to know... and for me to find out... i'll update on that later... after i know what am i going to do for the 2 weeks.... besides getting myself ready physically and mentally for my intern....

oh... maybe i'll post blogs about some stuff that has already happened but has not been written out yet.... let's see if i got the mood or not... maybe i'll pop up with a post of two about my shooting week and stuff.... hehehe....

what else??? oh... its time for lunch and after that... i seriously need to get on with my mpgest and stuff... i dont wanna fail my very last paper... and it is one of the hardest paper of all 6 subjects... but come to think of it.... all 6 subjects are hard this semester.... how can they do this to us... it should be balanced.... aish.....

signing off..... -whish-

No comments: