Wednesday, May 20, 2009

updating~~~

i guess i SHOULD be updating my blog more often since i'm currently on my semester break... and i practically have nothing to do.... however... it is because i have nothing to do... that is why i cant find anything to update here... see the connection??? between no updates and free time???


i didnt get to go to jessie's birthday party.. as due to UNFORESEEN circumstances... which is totally unplanned.. who the hell knew that i would actually ****** ok its not for you to know... those who know just keep it to yourself... ask me personally if you really want to know because i dont intend to tell it here... just dont feel like it...


what else??? oh yes... had my second round of k-session yesterday... come on... the rm5++ promotion is really too hard to resist.... this time me and hui ping went to 1U... a place which i'll be frequently passing-by when i start my internship next week... wahahaha.... sigh~~~


oh ya... there's something quite "bermanfaat" that i have done during these few days... i have been revising my japanese and korean... wahahaha!!!! so that's something to be proud of... after days of loitering at home... i finally did something beneficial....
but i have just read through... i'll do more tomorrow... like practise my writing and stuff... all my grammer... aza aza ganbatte kudasai!!!


now that i have realised... i'm just days to my third year... which also marks the final year of my degree.. oh gawd!!! time sure flies~~ like a speeding bullet... a flash of lightning... in one more year.... i'm graduating, man!!!! for tuhan's sake!!!! i really can't believe it... it seems like forever since i step into my schooling life and now i'm almost graduating already.... 1 more year to go.... so now what??? will i be able to get a job after i graduated??? the most important thing is will i be able to feed myself??? or i'll still have to depend on my family???? No... better not.... so i sincerely hope that i'll be able to get a job... with a satisfying pay.... i can start work right after i graduate.. or maybe right after my last paper of my finals... i dont mind that... boy, i sound desperate... but i'm serious... by the way... i'll grab any opportunity available... hehehehe....


i'm starting my internship next monday... as i have said for like a gazillion times already... hopefully its ok... i know there are some of my coursemates who have already started their internship since last week!!! oh boy.... nervous~~~ thinking of it just adds the nervous-ness in me... gosh!!! i never ever imagined that i'll be working in an advertising production house... never in my mind since i have started my degree ever thought that i'll be working with stuff regarding to advertisements.... i myself never thought i will step over to the advertising line, although i'm minoring advertising... but i'm just not an advertising person... cant draw... lack of creativity and flexibility... fail man!!!! so just hopefully this will turn out ok.... really do hope...


what else??? hmmm... oh yeah!!!! i said i'll update my fanfic blog!!!! oh gawd.. i forgot all about that... poor janet... i'll read up where i have stop and try to gain some ideas and pour them into the blog... aish....



well... there should be more posts starting next week... since i might have quite a lot to share regarding my internship... so stay tune...


signing off~~~

No comments: