Wednesday, October 04, 2006

1st blog!!

Oohhh... my 1st blog.. Well, 1stly 2 d readers of my blog... i would like 2 apologise 4 d short formed language n my broken english... u c.. english wasnt my best subject anyway...
i juz cant believe dat my 3 weeks holidays r coming 2 n end.... how can time passes so quickly.. i know i know.... TIME FLIES, right??? but this is not flying!! it's speeding... Sum1 shud issue a fine 4 dat!!
Anyway, i juz got 2 know my results 2day.. mymy.. i passed my econs... phew.... i tot i'll have fail dat damn subject... luckily my degree course has ntg 2 do wif econs or i'll juz hav 2 switch my course 2 sumthing else... but 2 wat??? nvm, dat's not important now... but my cgpa is kinda low then... if dat's so.. my scholarship will be forfeited.. sorry dad!! U'll hav 2 pay 4 my next sem!!
End wif my results, i still cant believe dat i hav 4 days left of my holidays!! oh dear... well, i'll juz hav 2 wait till skool reopens n wait 4 d nex semester holiday 2 come... hahahaha... dat's life, i assure u... or more accurately: dat's my life... waiting 4 breaks... in other words: LAZY
i'm off 4 TV now... so dat's d end of my very 1st english blog, i suppose.. (note: i used 2 writing blogs in chinese...)

No comments: