Tuesday, October 10, 2006

1st day of d 2nd sem...

Well, bout yesterday... d 1st day of my 2nd sem.. I woke up at 8 sumthing in d morning, wanna know y i woke up so early eventhough my 1st class of dat day is at 1p.m. ??? i hav 2 wash my car!!!! its covered wif bird poop.. ewwww... i juz park there 4 like less than 24 hrs n d birds juz grab d opportunity 2 clear their body toxic on my car???!!!! dat adds another reason 2 y i hate birds.. i hav 2 wake up early juz 2 wash my car.. stupid birds!!!
Then, after my lunch, i took off 2 skool.. d traffic was kinda ok, not really a jam but its a little heavy. when i reached my skool wif high hopes of finding a parking space which is near 2 d skool but unfortunately... there's none... i'll hav 2 park like miles away from my uni n walk all d way there... but still i consider myself lucky 4 getting a parking space so i dun hav 2 double park n bear d risk of getting a "saman!"..
I found my frens at d place where they usually hang out.. no big changes after 3 weeks of holidays... then we went 2 d canteen 4 lunch.. since i hav already had my lunch so i juz sat there n stare at d parking space which is right in front of me while wondering " if i got up n drive my car over, will d parking space still b there???" but its better not 2 risk it cuz sum1 might juz park into it while i was on d way towards it n then i might even lost my parking space earlier.. So.. 4get it... but dat parking space was empty since we sat down at d canteen until we leave d canteen.. argh!!! i shud hav move my car...
After lunch, we head 2 lecture --- management studies... 1 of d business subjects which i not fond of at all... d lectere started by telling us EQ is more important than IQ in life... then he blaba bout self discipline, responsiblity, reliablity n bla bla bla... if IQ is not important y nowadays it seems like a "must" 2 go 2 uni??? But my EQ shud b quite ok, i guess...
Lecture went 4 like yrs althogh its only 2 hrs... luckily we got an early end.. hehe.. bout 1/2 an hr earlier.. but he continue explaining bout CGPA, finals' results, bout resitting exams n bla bla bla... luckily i din fail anyway... my CGPA was ok but i wasn't very satisfied... nvm... i left d lecture hall bout 1345 n accompany my fren 2 get d student loan form.. Then only leave d uni..
It was drizzling when i came out of d uni, i was running 2 my car hoping than d rain willnot pour until i get in my car.. lucky 4 me, it did not pour until i got 2 d highway... but d jam was like... kinda hard 2 describe with words.. on my way, i saw a guy sitting on a lorry wif an umbrella, poor thing..
I spent bout er... 45 minutes on d road which is considered less according 2 a fren.. reach home, ditch my old parking space cuz of d bird poop thingy, i cant juz wake up early everyday juz 2 wash my car.. so i parked further away with no trees on top of d roof of my car... hahaha...

No comments: