Thursday, October 26, 2006

frustrating...

Just finish downlaoding my lecture notes from d school website.... Kinda frustrating 2 c them cuz d number of notes i c in d website under my account, means the more things i hav 2 read up on 2 prepare 4 exams.... sigh... Its juz d beginning of my 2nd sem n d assignments r all flowing in like water rapids.. Y??? cant i juz enjoy my uni life???
Ppl usually say dat uni life is really enjoyable but how come i haven c anything enjoyable bout it yet??? although i hate my high skool days( it's actually d skool, not d ppl... no offense!!!!) but i can say dat its much more relaxing compared 2 now... at least i dun hav 2 do so many MUST HAND IN homewoks... in high skool, i hardly do my homework...
Another thing bout uni is d replacement classes!!!! i hate them!!!! Y must they hav replacement classes???? It's a declared holiday so let it b a holiday, nobody mind.... maybe d syllabus cant b finished on time so y dun u juz let us d whole week off n add another week at d end of d semester??? isnt dat better???? well, at least its better than having classes until 6p.m. n facing those crazy jams on d highway.. argh.... thinking of d jams makes me feel frustrated...
2moro i'm having 1 shot of classes from 9 until 2 without any breaks in betweeen.. i sure hope dat my stomache is able 2 manage not 2 growl so loudly in class...

3 comments:

debbie 10 said...

*pats head* sneak some food in then XDD

rae said...

wah, ur life like super stress man....ya, i oso sometimes think that secondary life is kinda better than college coz of all the frens there, although i dun like the skul..
nvm, jia you!!
haha, ya, sneak some snacks in lo..

Panda said...

on diet la!!!
muz eat proper meal oni....
anyway... i manage (or its suppose 2 b my whole class) 2 persuade d tutor 2 let us off early.. so i get 2 eat my proper meal after all, juz dat i hav 2 rush d uncle 2 cook faster cuz i oni hav extra 15 mins 2 eat...
haha