Saturday, October 21, 2006

Panda eyes

Was actually planning 2 post a blog yesterday but d computer was fully booked by my siblings, so wat can i do??? they hav exams last few weeks n i had d computer all 2 myself those days so i shud not complain bout not using d computer 4 juz a day.... dat's d life of d eldest in d family.... anyway... (Jason, if u r reading my blog, i wud like 2 wish u happy belated birthday!!!! i know its supposed 2 b yesterday but like i have said i cudn't use d computer yesterday 2 send any greetings, hope u hav recieved my sms, wondering whether it got there onot cuz not sure overseas sms will get thru d "sot sot" line of mine... )
wat was i planning 2 write (type)???? o ya... My fren said sumthing bout me driving 2 skool at 6.30 in d morning... he said it is damn stressful n he could now c d effects on my face especially on my eyes... Panda eyes, dat is... he said my eyes wasn't like dat when i used 2 arrive skool early during my last sem when there's sum1 hu can fetch me to n fro from home... But honestly, i get extra 45 minutes of sleep compared 2 last sem cuz i'm drivng myself.. Last sem, i always had 2 get up at bout 5.20 in d morning cuz d van will arrive at my doorstep at 6a.m. sharp.. Now, i get 2 wake up at 6.00a.m. which means i get 40 extra mins of sleep... so y am i having those panda eyes???? Maybe bcuz after i get up d van i'll b dozing off until i reach skool which is bout 1 hr (d driver has 2 fetch other kids 2 skool, so d journey is quite long...), so i've got a net balnace of 20mins extra of sleep compared 2 now... does it make sense??? anyway, if my panda eyes get any worse, its all bcuz of my lack of 20mins sleep then... Starting my journey 2 skool at 6.30a.m. is 4 d sake of getting a parking space in front of skool n also avoid those stupid jams on d highway... I dun c dat very strressful but i do realise dat my panda eyes r getting more n more obvious... any1 has any cure 4 panda eyes using simple materials n gives immediate effects????
panda eyes... been having them since form 4... its kinda weird 4 them 2 suddenly pop up under my eyes as a dark shadow... i hav never had panda eyes b4 dat no matter how late i slept.. wondering wat's causing them??? age?? stress?? although i love pandas but i certainly dun want their characteristics on myself... i admit dat they r cute n adorable but i'm not suitable 4 cute cute kawaii images... So pls go find sum cute cute kawaii individuals n land urself there (sounds kinda mean... no offense!!!!)
Now, i'm off looking 4 teabags 4 my panda eyes!!!!

No comments: