Thursday, October 19, 2006

My panicky attitude...

Its kinda weird but i do get panic easily... examples: when my car cant start, went into d wrong turning in a highway, crushed d glass screen on my mp4, n when i lst my belongings... Since when did i hav such attitude??? i dun remember being so panicky in my "young ages"... But now, whenever i get into d situations above, i'll juz panic n my brain will automatically gone blank... How come???
When i cant twist d keys 2 start my car, i juz sumhow get really tensed up n called my dad 4 help without knowing dat its juz my stering wheel has been locked... when i took d wrong turning in d highway, i'll sumhow 4et d uses of d signboards n d theory: "the world is round", i can always find a u-turn back...
I use 2 hav shivering hands when i hav 2 handle things cautionly like when i was doing my electronic project, my hands were never still while holding d glue-gun n d "pateri"(dono wat's it called in english)... Is dat a sign of my panicky??
But anyway, i must stop dis kind of things from happening n learn how 2 calm down n think properly like wat my dad always taught me... Calm down calm down.... If not i'm taking d risk of getting panic attacks...
no more... no more... Muz always calm down n think (mutters 2 myself...)

2 comments:

debbie 10 said...

haha sounds like you are getting a lil off. everything allrite?

Panda said...

its alright...
juz got lost while driving bac 2 skool from 1U dat day...
n my brain totally went blank bcuz of "panic-ness", luckily there were frens in my car 2 guide me bac...