Thursday, March 01, 2007

1st day of march

Yikes... kena electric shock by my laptop.. wonder wat's d problem... maybe i leaned too close 2 it.. so it shocked me on the neck 2 remind me 2 keep distance with an electronic gadget... ouch...
Its still new yr... i know i juz mentioned it yesterday... i'm EMPHASIZING dat its STILL NEW YEAR n i'm still in d mood though....
Its d 1st day of MARCH... (winks winks) sumbody's bday is near..... hahahaha...
learned bout html 2day... which means d html thingy in my blog makes hell lots of sense now 2 me... n he actually created dis html stuff??? It's so complicated n long... d elements n comments r such a bother.... have 2 type everything accordingly.... sigh... however, it's kinda useful 4 me... dat's y i bought d textbook without any questions bout whether its worth onot... but bout d finance textbook... i think i'll prefer photostat version cuz d original book is hardcover which is heavy, hard n EXPENSIVE... but 4 me... after 2 sems of text books purchasing... d price is not very unreasonable 2 me... cuz uni textbooks costs around dat price... i wun go grumble bout how expensive d book is anyway... but i'll still stick wif photostating.... cuz i'm no business student n finiance is not dat important after i persue my degree course.... juz like other subjects such as econs, accounts, finance... on second thought i think marketing n management is actually applicable in real life so i think its actually quite useful..
feeling sleepy now... i hav d web page proposal 2 finish b4 monday... but its juz thursday now.. so i'll juz leave it 4 2moro...

No comments: