Friday, March 09, 2007

about d previous CNY gatherings...

Dis blog was actually meant 2 written on tuesday but due 2 sum techinical problems with d stupid skool computer... when i was almost finish with my blog n com suddenly hang n everything in it is gone... then, its almost time 4 class so i did not rewrite d thing again... stupid com...


however... i dun think i can recall wat i have written d last time so i'll juz rewrite wat i wanted 2 write...


bout my CNY gathering at my primary skool teacher's hse... d number of students was definitely getting lesser n those hu used 2 come previous yrs has somehow did not show up dis yr... how comes?? i sent sms-es 2 almost every1... if u r telling me dat u did not get my sms pls think b4 complaining... No. 1: did u give me ur contact num??? hse phone number does not count cuz i lost d year book... No. 2: if u did give me ur num, did u change ur num without noticing me??? How shud i know if u have change ur number if u dun tell me??? if u r catogorized is 1 of d reasons above... pls stop complaining n give me ur num (new num) 4 nex yr's gathering info... thx 4 ur co-operation...


Then, my family's cny gathering happen 2 b d same day, n there was a surprise when we reached there....


ta-daaa....

It's a chocolate fountain.... sorry dat's its not d 1 in my relative's hse but dis 1 is similar 2 dat 1 as all of them look d same... n i admit dat i somehow got too excited bout d thing n 4got 2 take a photo of it... too bad there weren't any marshmallows or it will be much nicer instead of juz fruits... anyway... i enjoyed d chocolate... even started juz eating d pain chocolate without any fruits by coating my stick(which is supposed 2 b holding fruits) wif chocolate... hehe...

too bad it's rented.. i sure miss dat thing... n d CHOCOLATE of cuz....

1 comment:

Panda said...

oo... dat 1 is my cousin sister in-law rent d... so i dono how much izzit but i know d chocolate is rm50 perpacket... but d chocolate really quite nice...
u so thin still scare calories...
then i think i shud kena calories phobia liao....