Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogging to waste my time....

Correction!!!! i'm not saying that blogging is a waste of time just dat i really have nothing else to do.... heyho... i'm here again in my boring uni in the boring internet lab which waste 1 whole blog entry last week.... i sure hope it won't this time......
My tuesdays are always half wasted bcuz of parking-space-searching and waiting-for-class.... but i do admit dat i'm kinda lucky these 2 weeks cuz i manage to get parking space near d school gate which means i dont have to walk all the way from 1 end of d factory row towards the other end 2 reach my uni...( note: utar is situated in an industrial area therefore factories are everywhere.... ) n utar is at d end of its row... sometimes... i only manage to get parking space at d first building which is a furniture exhibition centre... then i'l have to walk all the way towards the other end.... (boy... that's tiring especially when its 12 in d noon.... guess how hot it will be...) actually i only park there during the first week of my semester... n its week 3 now so bout 4 more weeks to go... hopefully i'll be this lucky every tuesday... but my lucks are weird... they usually dont show up anymore after i talked about it.... should i delete this whole paragraph????
but i'll have nothing much to write if i delete that paragraph... what should i do?????
o ya... guess what happened yesterday.... my classmates actually celebrate my belated birthday... that was really a surprise.... bcuz i thought they will not celebrate it cuz its already over.... i still get a cake n a present... hehe... and a lil cream on my face.... that's really thoughtful of them....

No comments: