Monday, March 12, 2007

My 19th Birthday presents...

Well, i have been receiving quite a number of presents 4 my birthday dis year... thx 2 all my frens... so i've deceided 2 post them up not 2 show off but 2 show wat great frens i have... hehe...

These 2 piggies r from hui ping, cheryl n rachel... they called them mr & mrs piggy but i decided 2 call them pinkie & blackie... it tells them apart...



This is from my classmates(TB4): suet ling, esther, denise, alex, crab, fish, hui xian, kah yee, kuan ting, carrine, festiny.... i think dat's all... dis bracelet comes together with a cake but its currently digested.... hehe...
The cup And d kerokeropi keychain are from wei lin, sheh lee & CT... sorry.. i 4got 2 rotate it n i'm kinda lazy 2 take it out and put it back in again... so tilt ur head a lil 4 a clearer view.....
Front view
Back view
The keychain
THese r from phaik thien aka popiah....
I assume dis is a box of biscuits.... from popiah also...
Top view
Front View
Back view
Both sides of d box are its ingredients written is japanese which i dun understand n din snap....
These are from ernest...
Aren't they cute??? i 4got 2 rotate them again.... soree
the big 1 is momo gray n d small 1 is momo gray gray...
My puppy bag....
d puppy keychain which goes with the bag....

Dat's all bout my presents... n there goes my 19th birthday... a yr older again..... sigh.... aging....
Thx 4 d presents again....

4 comments:

debbie 10 said...

argh!dude! sorrry!!! i was in okinawa! and didnt record down your bday on my organizer here =_=
to make it up can u email your house add pls?
oh and happy 19th bday!!
omedetou!

Panda said...

oo...
its ok...
email my hse add???
2 which email of urs??
d gmail??

debbie 10 said...

yea gmail would be great:)

Panda said...

d flowers r candles la...
oo i din state there... nvm.. now i tell u...
its candles..
u eat u die a....
but d biscuits i haven't open yet...