Saturday, March 17, 2007

Loading....

While waiting for my game 2 load... I've decided to blog a bit bout myself.... well... nothing special came up these few days except for...... there's really nothing... yikes... what a boring life i have.....
Been kinda hooked up with the game --- editor-in-chief... its a game where you will have to hire enough writers and editors for your newspaper and also save cost and maximize your profit as well...then you will have to choose the correct type of news that will attract the readers so that you sale of newspapers will be high and you can earn money.....
i know it sounds a bit boring but it seems kinda fun to me... well... honestly... I'm not very keen on going into the journalism field like what my mum keep suggesting after i finish my degree... TVB is still my dream career... i know the advertisement field earns a lot of money but i still wanna try out drama series before i step into a stable career like what my mum keep suggesting... it's all about money and a stable job....
Anyway... i think my game is done loading after all my pointless blabbing....
Off to my game now....
sayonara!!!

No comments: