Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back to tags...

This tag was saved in my draft for several days....

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.
  1. kill a furry animal...
  2. take drugs
  3. smoke ( yes, TAK NAK again..)
  4. betray my parents
  5. burn my fan fictions
  6. kill myself... (yes, if you wanna kill me then just kill me, dont make me do it myself..)
  7. drink acid


Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.

  1. play with my soft toys...
  2. practise the dialogues in my fanfics to make sure they sound right
  3. wear very short pants or skirt and imagine that i have slim legs
  4. try to learn dancing from MVs
  5. practise my taekwondo moves (i mean extra practise not during training)
  6. stand in front of the mirror and see which angle of me is the nicest.. (hehe)
  7. try to split.. (but till now, both of my legs are still very stiff!!!)


Seven songs

  1. 感情线-- 183 CLUB
  2. 彩虹眼泪-- SWEETY
  3. 别怪他-- 杨秀惠 (Vivian Yeo)
  4. 顺风逆风-- 赵薇 (Vicki Zhao)
  5. Bukan Cinta Biasa -- Siti Nurhaliza
  6. Unfaithful -- Rihanna
  7. It takes Two -- The Chemistry

wah... multi lingual.... hehehe... 1,2&4 - mandarin, 3 - cantonese, 5 - Malay, 6 - English, 7 - Japanese....


Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did

  1. hurt my family (phisically or mentally)
  2. look down on me
  3. scare me with feathered animals
  4. delete or just destroy my fanfics
  5. main kayu tiga (strictly for boyfriends)
  6. curse something that i really hoped for
  7. frame me for something i didn't do


Seven people to tag

  1. hui ping (i think she's kinda free)
  2. rae ( just to fill 7 names)
  3. debbie (same as above)
  4. cheryl
  5. cheng hui (if she sees this)
  6. ching yong (just to make him extra "busy")
  7. joanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tag?? apa tu?? sorry le i a bit outdated, dont know whats all this..

Panda said...

haha...
u'll juz have 2 do the whole same thing...
copy those Qs n answer...
very senang d...