Monday, October 08, 2007

Neutralising......

I guess my previous post is a lil too emo.... as my blog is always "friendly" and "nice"... -hahahaha-
i'm now here to neutralise my blog... due to the over-emo previous post.... my blog has became a lil acidic already....
if some of you happen to just somehow "pass by" hp's blog... you'll know that i have been working for the past few days... hehe... yup, it's my first time working in the service line... but i'll not talk much bout my experience.... sorry, if i disappoint you....
i mentioned about the series [KAMI] in the previous post... its another series made by red communications production.... after the very hit [lipstick and goalpost], also known as gol dan gincu.... honestly... these series are really nice... malaysian series are really getting better...
well, i think UTAR also does send students over to red comm for their industrial training... but i think my lecturer once said that they'll only send the best there....
hmmm.... so i wonder....
well... i cant really think of anything to write now... i guess i'll just go and check whether i've been tagged or not....
p/s: happy birthday to Cze Theng!!! ( i know you are not reading my blog.... but if someone who knows her read this... please just tell her that i send my regards...)

2 comments:

Karen said...

i juz saw d KAMI ads on tv didnt realise it has been shown for so long liao....i thk i will watch gua,seems interesting

Panda said...

haha...
going 2 air finish liao lo....
next is realiti....
oso not bad d...
but its by popiah pictures lo....